Downloading Your File from the User Dashboard
If you uploaded your phone verification file via the web interface, you will also be able to retrieve your file results directly from the dashboard. Simply scroll down to the bottom where it displays “Your Recent Batch Uploads” and click on “Download Now” or you can click on the 100% and it will also download your file.
You can also click on “View Statistics” to have it display an overview of your data results.
Reviewing your file in Excel
When you open your file in excel you will notice that we have kept all the original columns of data you had, and added a few additional columns of data.
- Status – This column tells you if the phone number was valid/invalid/unknown
- Valid – The phone number is good and dialable
- Invalid – The phone number is not a valid number combination
- Unknown – This number is not recognized but it could be new
- Phone Type – This tells you if the phone number is a landline or cellphone.
- City – The city the phone number is linked to based off the area code.
- State – The state the phone number is linked to based off the area code.
- Time Zone – The time zone associated with the phone number’s area code.