- Log into your XVerify account and click on “Implementation”
- Select “Download Script” and the file will download to your computer
Add Your Trusted Domain
After you have your account setup with us we will first need you to secure your account before you get access to your API key. You can do this by logging into your XVerify dashboard, then clicking on the “My Account Tab”. Look for the area that says “Your Trusted Domains” Click “add” and plug in the domain name of the web properties you plan to use data verifications on. Don’t forget to save your changes.
Plug the script into your HTML
- Paste our script into the <head> of your HTML site.
- In order for our script to recognize which field to verify you must add a specific class name to the email capture field labeled xverify_email
(example: <input class=”xverify_email” type=”text”>)
- Test your page and make sure it is working, if you are still having problems please contact us at email@example.com