Downloading and Reviewing Address Validation File Results
Downloading Your File from the User Dashboard
If you uploaded your address verification file via the web interface, you will also be able to retrieve your file results directly from the dashboard. Simply scroll down to the bottom where it displays “Your Recent Batch Uploads” and click on “Download Now” or you can click on the 100% and it will also download your file.
You can also click on “View Statistics” to have it display an overview of your data results.
Reviewing your file in Excel
When you open your file in excel you will notice that we have kept all the original columns of data you had, and added a few additional columns of data.
- Status – This column tells you if the address was valid/invalid/unknown
- Valid – The address is a real mail-able location
- Invalid – The address is not accurate or incomplete
- Unknown – This address has not been located might be a new development.
- Reason– This tells you why the address was not valid.